Terms & Conditions
- Ordering Process: Customers can place orders online, over the phone, or in-store. Orders must be placed at least 24 hours in advance of the requested delivery or pickup time.
- Delivery: Deliveries will be made to the address provided by the customer during the ordering process. The florist will make every effort to deliver the arrangement at the requested time, but cannot guarantee specific delivery times. In the event that the recipient is not available to receive the delivery, the florist will attempt to leave the arrangement with a neighbor or in a secure location. If neither of these options is possible, the florist will attempt to contact the recipient to arrange an alternative delivery time.
- Payment: Payment is due at the time the order is placed. The florist accepts payment by credit card, debit card, or cash.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Orders may be cancelled up to 24 hours before the requested delivery or pickup time. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within 3-5 business days. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the requested delivery or pickup time.
- Substitutions: The florist reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value in the event that a specific flower or product is unavailable.
- Care and Maintenance: The customer is responsible for following the care instructions provided with the arrangement. The florist is not responsible for arrangements that are not properly cared for after delivery.
- Liability: The florist is not liable for any damages or losses incurred as a result of delayed delivery, incorrect delivery information provided by the customer, or the recipient’s refusal to accept the delivery.
- Privacy: The florist will not share customer information with any third parties, except as required by law.
- Intellectual Property: The florist retains all intellectual property rights to designs and arrangements created by the florist.